Wednesday, November 15, 2023


 902

 Fri,  16 IX 88, 10:15am


+ I gave you birth from the dust of the earth and from a drop of My Blood that fell while I was dying on the cross.

 Out of pain and love I created you and this is your calling.

 Your pain and agony generates holiness and light with which you embrace and transform, and you give birth to new life in the hearts of My children.

 Do not regret pain and love for My children.  Let them be born, let My life shine in them, let them rejoice in their God.

 Can you see that we are already giving birth together?  That in you and through you I give birth, give life, and transform?

 Become all My love for the world and My pain for the world.

 Be My light and My sign.

 Let your heart burn, let it pour out love from the wounds the world will inflict on it.

 Isn't this what wounds are for, so that the blood of redeeming love flows from them?


 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 |  Hymn o f love




901

 Sat, 10 September 88, 6:30am



+There are no more bad situations for you, no people harming you, because they do not destroy you, but enrich your love in Me.

 And the hardships and sufferings accepted and offered to Me bring salvation to those who caused them.

 Both joy, and pain generate love in the heart, which is My heart.

 When everything in you becomes Love - as a sacrifice for the world - then your soul will be My Soul and your body will be My Body.


 J 7,37b-38 “If anyone is thirsty and believes in me, let him come to me and drink.  As the Scripture has said, "From within him streams of living water will flow."




900

 Mon, September 5, 1988, 9:30pm



- What should I do?

+To love Me and suffer with Me.

 Will you accept My pain with the joy with which you accept My Love?

 Love is expressed in accepting pain.

 I took all the pain of all people and they would be free if they wanted to.

 Desire for them that I may set them free.  Love for them and suffer so that I can give them heaven.




899

 Wed, 31 August 88, 6:30am



+ Do not be afraid, my child, I am in you.

 To be fully resurrected, one must allow oneself to be completely crucified.

 Do not be afraid of Me and My gift of crucifixion - I want to resurrect in you for My eternal glory and the deliverance of many.




898

Sun, 28 Aug 88, 0:50am



+Be joyful and rejoice when they wrong

 you, and surround your wrongdoers with love, because in this way you will free them from the evil that destroys their souls.

 Be glad that you will destroy the evil that came from them towards you in the Love that I fill you with.

 Be glad that you were able to absorb evil and transform it into love, because if it touched someone else, it could destroy him and spread even more.

 Do not hide from evil, but go towards it filled with the fire of love that will burn everything that does not come from Me.

 Go and do as I did!

 It is I who walk in you and I transform those whom I put in your path.

 I need souls - torches to light the holy fire of Love on this earth.  To consume the darkness.  May the day come as bright as the sun.

 Watch, for the time is near and the morning dawn is already dawning, although the forces of darkness pile up their waves.

 Watch out so that they do not overtake you as they pour over the world.

 


 2 P 3:11-14 and 2 P 3:9b


 For he does not wish to destroy some, but to bring all to repentance.




897

Tue, 16 Aug 88, 9:40am



+ Take other people's dirt on yourself and whiten it in My love with which I fill you constantly.

 I fill you with Myself so that you can immerse all the evil in the world in Me.

 I send you and show you the wounds and dirt of My children, so that you may wash and heal them with love.

 Preach less and offer more.

 I achieved the most when I acted not with words, but by sacrificing Myself - I allowed My Body and Heart to be completely destroyed so that My Love could flood the world.



 Be like My Mother: offering everything in silence and love - always ready to go where help is needed.

 And say like Her:


 "Do what the Son tells you..."  Open and bring me human hearts - I will heal them.



No comments:

Post a Comment