Wednesday, November 15, 2023

 




896

 Mon, 15 August 88, 11pm

|  In the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary 



- the Lord made me know that I am co-responsible for the evil that is in people.

 When I complained about someone's inappropriate attitude towards the Lord, he said:

+You prayed too little for X and offered too little for him.

 Feel responsible for everyone and ask for everyone.

 I have given you the grace to heal people's hearts.  My power is in your prayer of offering yourself in reparation for your brothers.

 Do what I have called you to do.  Do this with zeal and great love.

 Do not move away from people who cling to you, because I want to embrace them with your heart.

 Destroy yourself to give to Me and you will see how your heart has grown and how beautiful your soul has become as My love flows through you.

 Die within yourself and live in Me for My children.  To expand My Kingdom within them.

 - The Lord showed me the beauty of the human soul created by God and the rot of sin that destroys this beauty.



 Gal 1:15-16a 


 ...it pleased Him who chose me in my mother's womb and called me by His grace to reveal His Son in me...



+ Do not judge negatively even in your thoughts and do not complain about anyone in your heart, because your responsibility for the evil that is in him will be even greater.

 When you see evil, feel sorry for the person in whom it is, surround it with love and make a sacrifice of yourself to free it.

 This is your duty, since you participate in My Sacrifice, and you will give an account of it on the day of judgment.

 I ask much of you, because I have given you much.

 I have given Myself to you and I want to be free in you and do what I want to do towards My children.

 This is the meaning of your calling to live among people who crucify you.  Let them do it as I allowed it.  Let me out of love for them.

 Are you not the bride of Crucified Love?




895

Wed, August 3, 88, 11pm



 Let My fire blaze within you.

 Don't limit yourself, don't be afraid, don't distract yourself.

 I will enlarge your heart and make it burn like a burning bush, and it will not be consumed.

 Love is creative.  It wants to ignite, create, give life, enrich.

 I want My fire to burn in the hearts of My children.

 I desire and hasten to kindle the great embers of love.

 Open your heart and meet Me, because I call and desire your heart to give you Myself.

 Don't be afraid of the fire of Love.  It will be a breath not to burn you.  It will be a refreshing dew to make the flower of your heart bloom, and a morning mist to hide you from the world.

 You will become a torch, hidden from the eyes of others.

 All separation is pain for Love.

 Receive me fully.  I want to live in you, so that you live in me - only and exclusively, in openness, in complete devotion.

 Don't be afraid of dying... Love doesn't kill - it only gives birth.

 It gives true, perfect life.

 I am constantly giving birth to you to an ever more perfect love.

 I have loved you for centuries and desired you for centuries.

 Come, my bride...


 Luke 6,20-22 |  Blessings 




894

Thu, 21 Jul 88, 9:40am



 +You are experiencing your purgatory, My child.

 Knowing Me and knowing yourself is a purifying and sanctifying pain.

 These are the torments of purgatory: the torment of repentance and shame resulting from the knowledge of your own ingratitude towards My love with which I surround you constantly and despite what you are.

 You will know the complete truth about Me and yourself when you stand before Me, stripped of the flesh that obscures it.

 Then you will know and see everything fully: your sinfulness and My holiness.

 If your life is repentant and your heart is humble towards Me and your neighbors, knowing the Truth will not be painful, because you will go through your purgatory on earth.

However, if you are self-centered and want to be superior to your brothers and sisters, upon learning the Truth you will experience great shame and pain.  By knowing My holiness and humility, you will recognize in this light your own poverty, stupidity and pride.  And your purgatory will only begin, much more painful than here on earth, because you will be unable to do anything but accept suffering.

 Experience your purgatory here and accept all suffering: both spiritual and physical, with joy and love for Me and the people I use for your purification, so that with Me only heaven of being with God in the unity of souls awaits you forever.


 1 Cor 11:31 


But if we judge ourselves, we will not be judged.





 893

Mon, 10 Jul 88, 7am



+Will you hug me like this?

 - Jesus looked terrible: black with bruises, clotted blood and dirt, swollen.

 +Be a tender mother to Me, even though you are My child.

 Be everything to Me, although you are nothing compared to My omnipotence.

 Be my support, even though you keep falling and I keep picking you up.

 Be for Me - as I am for you...




 892

 Fri, 8 VII 88, 11:50am



+You will be lonely, as I was lonely and you will not know understanding, as I did not know.

 This world is not your world, and the children of this world, although they are your brothers and sisters, will be close to you only because of the service, sacrifice and intercession you offer for them.

 You are to be a walking intercessor and atonement, just as I was.

 Wherever you are, bring My merciful love and your intercession there.  Go everywhere with Me and My Mother and be Our sign among people, although My presence is hidden in you.

 I am in you and in you I want to be among My children to embrace and save with love.

 Don't feel sorry for yourself.  Your longing and the pain of love are My joy and a balm that soothes the wounds inflicted on Me by the world.

 Your loneliness in the world sweetens My loneliness in the hearts of many whom I love and who have abandoned Me.

 Be generous in love and love not because they do you good, but also when they hurt you, when they do not understand you, when they reject you.

 What the world has denied you and what you have not experienced here to satisfy your heart is your wealth stored in My heart, which is your true home.

 Store up these treasures so that many may benefit from their abundance, especially those whom you want to enrich.

 Stay at peace and do not give in to external situations, because your life is in Me and from Me it draws the joy of love that is always equally great, passionate and tender.

Peace to you, My child, bride of My heart



 Rm 1-17b 

... and the just will live by faith.




891

 Tue,  28 Jun 88, 9:40am



+Do whatever you want, but be with Me in your heart and do not separate yourself even for a moment.

 Let your soul cling to Me and hide in Me.

 Everything that touches you will burn in My love.  Also what causes you pain: your sinfulness and helplessness in the face of your weakness.

 Do not be afraid.  The fire of My love will consume everything in you that is not Me.

 Don't leave your interior - let the joy of unity last.

 Let it last for all eternity.

 When you fully realize your helplessness and you no longer expect anything good from yourself, then you will open your heart to My great graces.

 Let there be only helplessness and desire for My Love in your heart - Me, who will then do everything in you and through you.




890

Fri, 24 Jun 88, 11:30pm



+Your desire for holiness is My will in you.  I want this for you and I want you to surrender to it.

 Forget about yourself, surrender to My action, My love that wants to burn everything that is not Me in you.  Surrender to My fire of love, let it burn, let it melt your holiness from the metal of love.

 I want to take ripe fruit from the tree of your life.

 Let it mature in the rays of My glory within you.



 Luke 1,46-55 |  Ma g n if ic a t


No comments:

Post a Comment