Tuesday, November 7, 2023



 869

Thu,  25 II 88, 11:15pm



 - You confirm with Your Words from the Scripture what is: Your pervading Love and the sweetness of Your touch.

 How much greater than words is what is.

+ I love you and I plunge you more and more into the depths of My Love.

 - My heart can't stand more love, but it can endure more pain...

+ I give it to you as an expression of My Love.

 - And I'm more and more amazed...

 +Let your amazement turn into delight, for only such a reaction is appropriate in full faith.

 - The most beautiful evenings are because I can only stay in You and fall asleep in Your arms, Christ Crucified.




868

 Thu, 25 Feb 88, 9:15am



 - Padre Pio, teach me to accept the gifts of Jesus and the pain of Jesus.

 • You have to want more.

 - In my heart there is still a vivid look of Christ from the cross from almost two years ago - pain and Love.

 More and more alive.  Everything inside me crumbles under that gaze.

 I see myself through them.

 • He reminds you, Who he is - he invites you.  It shows[,] who you are.

 He gives love, as He is - Crucified Love.


 1J l,l-2a


 We declare to you what was from the beginning, what we have heard about the Word of life, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at, and what we have touched with our hands - for life has been manifested.  We have seen it, we testify about it...





867

Wed, 24 Feb 88, 9am



 - You made me your home, and there is so much dirt here...

+ I illuminated your interior and you can see what was invisible.

 - ...my pagan reactions: everything I said about a certain topic was true and right, but my intention was not love.  And the trust in your actions is too low.

 Then Satan pushed forward with his whispers (reluctance, doubt, crowing, rebellion, criticism, pride).

 +Nothing bad happened because you called and I protected you.

 I showed you again the mechanism of Satan's operation and your weakness.

 And above all, the need for constant vigilance and abiding in Me.

 I will show you this many times, because weak human nature requires it.


 - You have not taken away Your favors from me.

+I increased it even more to surround you with My Love and fill you with My Spirit.

 - I do evil and you give me even more abundantly.

+My love is different from human love.  And it manifests itself in the opposite way.

 The deeper the wounds inflicted on your soul by evil, the more abundantly I pour out My healing love.

 Sin, failure, unnecessary thoughts - this is the disclosure of these wounds.

 It is good if, when you see them, you call out to Me and accept My Love, because it is medicine.  That's why I create situations that reveal your wounds.

 If your heart were immersed in Mine all the time, there would be no wounds, no festering places that infect your actions.

 It takes time and a lot of pain for you to learn this.


 - You give me Your holy pain.

+Every pain is holy if you unite with Me in it.  If I gave you signs of My suffering, it was so that you would become even more united with Me.  They call you to Me in the ever deeper layers of your soul.

 All this is a consequence of your submission to My will and your desire to fulfill it.

 Whoever gives everything to Me receives everything from Me.

 When you give yourself to Me, I give myself to you.  This is what is happening to you.

 - However, thoughts that are hostile to you are thrown into my mind.

 The evil spirit that is constantly watching over me is trying to throw them in.

+This situation also forces you to cling to Me - it is useful.

 Everything that happens to you leads you deeper into My Love - it makes it easier for you to surrender fully.



 2 Corinthians 6:16b


 For we are the temple of the living God...




866

 Tue, 23 Feb 88, 11:20pm


 - This is the time of the sweetness of Your pain and the intoxication of Your pervading love.

 You are so gracious and so generous.

+I love you, My bride.  I have made you my home.




865

 Tue, 23 February 88, 8:30am


Acts 1:8 |  Day of Ascension... 


When the Holy Spirit  come upon you, you will receive power, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment