Friday, November 10, 2023

 


878

Mon, 6 March 88, 10:45pm


 - Will You really stop talking to me like before?

 +Not like this.

 - Will You tell me something at the end?

 + I love you. I bless you.

 My sign of pain will henceforth be your light and path.

 My suffering, which will be realized, will guide you.

 I will speak to you with Love, Suffering and Truth and this cannot be written down.

 There is no need to reduce, in words.

 I will speak directly to your heart - constantly - if you still desire.

 Trust, My daughter and bride. I will teach you this new way of exchanging love. You will know Me more directly. I will touch you not so much with words, but with Myself.

 Absorb Me and delight in Me. I am in you and you are completely in Me - more and more and forever.

 Don't look at your faults and weaknesses - look at My Love.

 Learn it because it is your eternity.

 Don't regret what ended. Enjoy what lasts and eternally becomes an ever greater intoxication with Me.

 Amen!

 End of part IV




 877

Sun, 6 March 88, 9:35am |

P. [Alicja is probably on retreat in Poznań]



 - I am here - yesterday and today, to participate in the preparation for total surrender to the Lord, to promise Him love, faithfulness and obedience.

 The teachings are conducted by Father M.P., J. is also present and she was the first to tell me about watching over You, Lord, on March 7, 1985 (so three years ago). The same people were at the beginning of my path to you. Their words then were your call. Then You came to me with Your power for the first time and there (in G.) You took me into Your arms.

 Exactly three years ago.

 + Your preparation - as you can see - actually took three years .

 As much as My public service.

 Notice this, because in this way I am giving you a sign that what happens to you and what you experience is My decree.

 Your service as it is now is coming to an end. And your lifting of the cross will take place on the significant day of My entry into Jerusalem.

 I announced this day to you, by giving protection to My chosen son who brought you to Jerusalem of My Crucified Heart.

 When you cross the gate of the holy city of your calling - where I will lead you in joy, as I was led in - then you will know your cross, on which I will raise you to union with Me: Crucified and Risen Love.



 Romans 1:16-17


 For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes... For in it the righteousness of God is revealed, which proceeds from faith and leads to faith, as it is written: the righteous will live by faith.




876

 Thu, 3 III 88, 8:30am



- Our patron saints, intercede for us to reduce suffering - not ours, but the suffering of Christ, which we constantly inflict on Him with our lack of prudence, love and faith.

 • We cannot exceed the limits of your free will. We can help when you ask for it.

 - Whereas before I knew something and saw the road ahead of me, now I know absolutely nothing and see nothing.

 +You don't need it. Close your eyes and cuddle up to Me.

 I carry you to your destiny.

 Do you have to see if you know Me and trust Me?

 - I still have the human reflex of looking around and being curious.

 +Will this change anything in the situation of trust and devotion?

 Yes, indeed, it can change, because your eyesight is not perfect and it may see something that is not the full truth and that will make you anxious.

 So it's better not to look, but trust. Look only in Me and trust blindly.

 - My prayer becomes one great cry before You, Jesus Christ - I see Your Wounds - even though You are hugging me.

+Look into them and cry out all the pain of the human heart - yours and others.

 Cry and shed these tears along with everything that is in these hearts and is not Me.




875

 Wed, 2 March 88, 10:30 pm



 - Have I done great harm to anyone to whom I conveyed my words (what I conveyed)?

+You didn't hurt him.

 - I don't know, if I understood the words I sent correctly.

+You have given this matter to Me, so I will make it a good - the greater the greater your trust.

 - I didn't think that the gift of prophecy would be such a cross for me.

+That is why it is a great gift and a great grace. I heal you all with My suffering.

 -Isn't the fact that I open the Scripture so often to get Your answer a lack of trust in Your Love?

 +It is that.

 In perfect trust, a person no longer asks about anything.

 Trust and do not be afraid. I will do no harm, only good.

 When you ask for less pain, you are asking for less merit. Do you realize this?

 - I want you to give me the pain and give him the merits. Isn't it possible?

+Only to a certain extent. A deep transformation is born in pain.

 Do not take this away from anyone, but unite yourself in this suffering and immerse everything in Me.

 My Wounds will accept everything and heal everything.




874

Wed, March 2, 88, 8:15am



 - Only You are, God. And you penetrate me and are in me.

 In light and silence I exist in You. Everything else is next to me, beyond me. You are truly one and You are All.

 And we must remain silent before Your holiness. And wash away your ingratitude and rudeness in tears of repentance.

 You are Great Mercy if you want to lean over me.

 And infinite Love, since You have made me Your child.



 Luke 5:13 


Jesus stretched out his hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed"...



873

Tue,  1 March 88, 10:15am



+I love you, My child, and I hug you to My Heart.  Be still and fill yourself with My Love.

 Everything you care about, is in Me and everyone for whom you intercede, is in My Heart.  I lead them and surround them with My Love.

 Don't exhaust yourself excessively.  We still need you here.  Don't add suffering to your heart and body.

 Perfect mortification is accepting with love and peace everything that I allow to trouble and hurt you.

 No activity or initiative of yours is needed.  The best attitude towards Me in love and suffering is complete passivity - loving submission and giving yourself up for others to help them.

 Giving yourself out of love for Me and out of love for everyone, just as I gave myself up.

 This is My love  and to live it, you must accept the enormity of human suffering into your heart.

 My pain, which you feel symbolically for now, is a call for you to take this path of crucifixion of your heart and body.

 And out of love for your brothers you will open your heart and allow them to be trampled on.  You will let them do whatever they want with your living heart - sensitive, exposed, defenseless.  Just as I did it, and as I do in the Hosts given into the hands of men.

 There will be no more you - there will only be a sacrificial host, whitened and purified by My Love.

 This is what happens when you stop writing and hand it over to people.

 And you must not - if you want your release to be complete - make any reservations or restrictions.

  They will do whatever they want just as they do to Me.  And you will love those who love you just as much as those who hurt you.

 My sacrifice will be accomplished in you.  And it may be that My pain will be hidden in you - as it was hidden from the human eye in My Mother.




 Eph 3:1-4 


Therefore I am Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles... because you have heard of God's grace given to me for you, that this mystery was made known to me by revelation, which I have briefly described before.

 Therefore, by reading you can see for yourself my understanding of the mystery of Christ.




 872

Sun, 28 Feb 88, 8:45am



+A lot hangs on your trust.  Let your heart keep calling to Me and trusting everything.  And be completely submissive to Me.

 Holiness is not the absence of failures and weaknesses, but the perfect desire to submit to My will and fulfill it.

 Your joy is in fulfilling My will.  And happiness[,j and peace of heart too.




871

Sat, 27 Feb 88, 00:40am



 - There is great pain and a great cry from the heart within me.  I am asking You, Lord, to accept my readiness to make any sacrifice for the Work and the man through whom You created it - such a sacrifice that will be a testimony to authenticate the purity of this Work and this person.

 I am asking for this sign that I asked you for on September 9, last year.



 Acts 10:31


 ... and he said, "Cornelius, your prayer has been heard, and God has remembered your alms.


+ There must be no moment of hesitation or doubt in you.




 870

Fri,  26 Feb 88, 8:30am



 - I would like my reflexes to be only love, but it still isn't.

+Maybe this is your thorn that keeps your heart burning?  Haven't you thought about it?

 You must see your sinfulness so that your conversion remains fresh.

 - But I keep hurting you.

+ I was born for this and I came into the world for this, to receive the wounds of your soul and I constantly want to accept them until you are purified in My Blood.



 1 Tim 6,11-12


 But you, man of God... pursue justice, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.  Fight the good fight for faith, win eternal life: to it you were called and about it you made the good confession before many witnesses.







No comments:

Post a Comment