Friday, November 10, 2023

 


889

 Tue, 21 Jun 88, 9:45am



- Vision:

 For some time: Christ in the Sun of God the Father stretching out his arms and walking towards us.  From His Wounds there is a huge glow of rays of Love.

 Today: As before, but as if on the other side - opposite us, people wading through the darkness and mud.  But the Light of God the Father reaches us through Christ, and in some it shines and illuminates the darkness.  They support, lift and show the direction in which to go.

 I asked where Our Lady was, the saint...

 I saw that: She is in front of us, at the head of the crowd, all in light and rays.  It leads, supports, brings us to Christ in the light of God.  He's bustling around all the time, he's everywhere, he's interceding for us.

 Saints are likewise, but their splendor is less.

 Our call allows them to act.

 There are also souls in purgatory with limited possibilities and bright, free figures of angels.

 Everyone wants to help us and cares about us, and they are here.

 But there is also confusion and an eruption of darkness produced by other characters.

 The struggling, the pain, the terror, the screams of the dying.  And tears of compassion from those who help, and laughter from devils.

 I saw it as a person can see from many positions in time and space.  But at the same time I knew that everything was happening simultaneously, outside the time and space known to us - in many dimensions.

 This is an apocalypse that is not yet visible in the material world: We are in the quagmire of death and in front of us is the open heaven of the Light of God the Father.

+I showed you all this so that you would know, who you should be and what you should do, since I fill you with My power and the radiance of Pure Love.



 J 16,16-22 |  ANNOUNCEMENT OF A SECOND COMING




888

Tue, June 7, 88, 7pm



- Yesterday I returned from my spiritual father, Fr.  W.R.  filled with the love of the Lord that is in him.

 The graces felt are so clear: Christ's wounds hurt and my heart cries out of love for the Lord, my Spouse.

 And it makes itself known what will destroy my clay vessel and tear the veil of life separating me from Infinite Love.

 I love the seed of bodily death that the Lord has sown in me.




 887

 Sat, 14 V 88, 8:50pm


 +Just as My perfection is infinite, your development is infinite - and this is the whole beauty of life in Me: greater and greater love and more and more complete acceptance of Love.

 Your joy will continue to increase.  This is eternal happiness.




886

Fri,  29 Apr 88, 10am



+Your path is the path of giving yourself: offering your body and soul in reparation for the evil that destroys your brothers and sisters.

 You have made this act of offering in your heart and from now on you do not belong to yourself.

 You are a walking atonement among people, just as I was and still am.

 From now on, every moment of your life has infinite value, as long as the act of sacrifice remains and is alive in your heart.

 Know that just as the Father sent Me and for this reason I came into the world as a Man - so you also came into existence and exist to be a victim of the world's redemption.

 I have included you in My life and you are a part of it, so that My mission towards My children may be fulfilled in you and through you.

 You will save them with love - with love until the end, until the last drop of blood and the stirring of the depths of your soul and your being.

 The greater the evil and the threat you see, the more you burn with love and the desire to sacrifice for My wounded children.

 Then give yourself to Me for their sins, for their enslavement and confusion.

 Then I will enter with power and one thought of yours, one act of devotion will open the way to the soul of My child who does not even know Me - and he will be saved.

 Giving up to others is not enough, you have to give yourself up with the willingness to accept punishment for them.  You have to expose yourself to the evil that destroys them, expose your body and soul to scourging.

 My Wounds will then become your wounds and through them the power of cleansing and saving love will flow.



 Gal 4:27


 For it is written: Rejoice, O barren woman who has never given birth, shout for joy, you who have not known the pain of childbirth, because she who is single has more children than she who is married to a husband.




885

 Tue,5 April 88, 10pm



+You are married to Me, My bride.

 Your weakness doesn't matter, only My love.


 Song 2.8-3.5 |  Song two




 884

 Sun, 27 March 88, 8:30am |  Palm Sunday P.



 - I vow to You, Jesus, love, faithfulness and obedience...



 Luke 3:21-22 |  BAPTISM OF JESUS


 ​​When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was also baptized.

 And while he was praying, the heavens opened and the Holy Spirit descended on him...

 and a voice came from heaven, "You are my beloved Son; in you I am well pleased."


 Luke 4:14-15 |  First Appearances 


Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news about Him spread throughout all the surrounding area.  And he taught them in the synagogues, and was praised by all.



883

 Wed, 23 March 88, 11:50pm


[ On Palm Sunday 1988, Alicja made her annual vows in the Family of the Heart of Crucified Love.]


+In just a few days I will take you into My arms and never let you go.  You will remain in them forever and you will feel the touch of My Wounds and My blood will flow in you.

 Remain in Me and be My joy and relief in My crucifixion.

 The same nails that hurt My Body will hurt you too.

 You will be nailed to the Cross of Love with Me.

 Today you received a crown of thorns from My hand - put it on your head - after all, you will be My wife.  Let this sign of martyrdom for My Kingdom be imprinted on your head and on your heart.

 May your calling of crucifixion in love be fulfilled.




 882

Fri, March 18, 88, 9am 



+You offered yourself to Me on the cross - and here you are on it.

 Do not keep within yourself the pain that affects your soul - offer it to Me, as I constantly offer My pain as a sacrifice for the world to the Father.

 Do what I do.


 1J 1:1-4 |  P r o l o g 



 881

Tue, 15 III 88, 8:20am



+On Palm Sunday your offering will be real and you will become a host that I will offer as an offering to My Father .

 I will bring you to the Jerusalem of My wounded Heart, so that My blood may flow through you.  What I have been preparing you for for three years will happen.

 You will marry the Crucified Love and become One with Me, so that the resurrection of many will take place.

 You will be My visible sign in the world.


 Heb 8:5b |  The Supremacy of the Sacrifice of Christ


 See, he says, that you do everything according to the pattern shown to you on the mountain.




880

 Mon, 14 March 88, 8:40am



+I will give you the pain of My Wounds and you will participate in it.

 Do not cry, My child, My great suffering was My greatest joy, because I liberated you and redeemed you through it.

 My love is greater than the pain the world gives Me.  I came into the world and I am here to take this pain and burn it in Love.

 And in you the fire of love that I kindle will digest every pain and make it your only joy.

 My blood will flow through your wounds and will save those whom you embrace with prayer and immerse in My blood.




879

 Thu, 10 III 88, 9:40am



+ If I have marked you with My sign, it must also be in you, so that you may be completely My sign in the world.

 Continue in begging prayer for transformation in My Love.  Let your heart seek Me everywhere and constantly strive for Me, and cling to Me.

 I call you constantly, and My Heart desires to possess you completely.

 Let your desire become a response to My calling Love.

 Live, My bride, in repentance and love.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment