Friday, November 17, 2023



 912

Sat,  December 3, 88, 3:40pm 


- My inner life looks as if I were walking on fire that surrounds me.  And I'm in a heat-resistant suit and the worms of my sinfulness are in it, and it's sometimes cold there, even though the flame is around me.

 What is this suit?

+ Your earthly life.  This is because it should be a service in the spirit of penance and gratitude.

 This is your way of making amends for the evil of the world - this pain.

 - And behind this fire there is the darkness of the world and the evil that is suppressed there.

 This fire separates me and protects me from the flood of the other.

+This fire is My love that you have allowed and it is in your soul, because the soul is not obscured by your corporeality.

 You walk in My fire of Love.  And you bring it wherever you are with your heart.

 Make sure your heart is full of the fire that surrounds you and burns in your soul.

 When I open your body, you will be naked in the fire and you will not be burned, as the burning bush was not consumed - then the cold of separation and the worms of sinfulness will disappear.

 Do you know what stigmata are?

 They are openings of the body - cracks through which the heat of My Love pours out from the soul.

 The wounds of My human body were an opening to an outpouring of Love.

 The wounds of your heart and the pain of your body should also be an opening of the outflow of My Love that is within you.

 Let people do it - just as they did to me, as they did to my mother.  Let all evil that touches you, burn in My Love and let love flow from your wounds.


 Rom 8:14-17 |  Sonship of God with the Christians 


- The Fire of Love - is the Holy Spirit.




911

 Wed,  30 Nov 88, 8:35pm



+To make it easier for you to remain united with Me - in My Love - keep telling Me:

 "Jesus, I love You and I am Yours". This will be your Jesus prayer and you will always be inside it, and therefore inside My Heart.  It will encompass you, permeate you and transform you, and I will live in you as at home of Mine.




910

 Thu, November 24, 1988, 11pm 



- I am a useless servant.  Entirely and completely.  Neither my actions nor my words that I offer to Jesus have value.  Everything is nothing, powerlessness.  A cry for His Mercy.

 The greatest miracle is that He wants to look at me, that He loves me...



 J 3,27,30 


...Man cannot receive anything unless it is given to him from heaven.

 He needs to increase and I need to decrease.




909

 Sun, 20 Nov 88, 11:45pm



+ In meeting Me, everything in you will become light.  Now I show you what you are without Me.  Wait with hope and joy for heaven within you.

 The fullness of love will come soon.


 J 3:22 


Then Jesus and his disciples went into the land of Judea.  There he stayed with them and baptized them.




908

Wed, 16 XI 88, 11:15pm



 - Longing burns like a wound.

 The pain of separation from Jesus is longing, desire - one great cry and cry of the heart that dies in this separation.  And it cannot die, because it must live and suffer for Him.

 This is one of the sufferings of purgatory.

 The second is the feeling of unworthiness, sinfulness and own filth.

 The desire for purification is so great that it would be a relief to immerse yourself in a fire just to burn away the dirt.

 The fire of longing and unworthiness - this is my purgatory.

+You are experiencing your purgatory, My child.  I gave you this pain to prepare you to meet Me in your soul and in your body...

 Accept with love and wait with longing and trust.



No comments:

Post a Comment