Saturday, November 25, 2023

 


928

 Thu, January 19, 89, 8am



 Today, during the Way of the Cross, I made an act of offering myself for the Work and its founder - in the House of the Lord, where the beginning was...



 Romans 1:8-12 |  Prayers and acknowledgments of arrival



927

Wed, 18 I 89, 11:10pm


 Ps 119,139-140 


Zeal consumes me, because my adversaries forget your words.  Your word is tested by fire, and Your servant loves it.




926

Wed, 18 January 89, 10am 



Łk 9,43b-44 |  

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT



925

 Tue, 17 I 89, 0am 



- My participation in Christ's sufferings is completed.

 Thank you for being so true and for the fact that there is no one to help.

 Protect Your Love in my heart so that it may be...

 Why am I writing this?

 +To be a testimony of dying.


 Luke 21,13,16-17 |  

P r o v e r t i o n  o f Disciples




924

Mon, 16 I 89, 1:45pm



 - They have desecrated Your Word, Christ.

+This is not the first time that I have been spat upon by those who consider themselves the saints of Israel...



923

Sun, 15 I 89, 10:45pm



- Is this perhaps a sign that I should leave these people and make sacrifices for them in isolation?

+Then your sacrifice would not be complete and its value would be of no value, because it would not be in accordance with My will.

From the given siglum, only a fragment of 2 Cor 8:7 was quoted.


 Be subject to the situation as it is and as I create it.  And give thanks, because you have already received the gift of suffering with me.

 In times of trouble, maintain peace and unity with Me, so that My Love does not fade away in you.

 Don't think about yourself, but embrace with Love those who caused you pain.  You are to heal them with My Love and your sacrifice of suffering accepted as My gift.

 Don't explain, don't lecture, just love.  Then your pain will turn into joy, and their hostility into peace and knowledge of My Truth.



922

Sat,  14 I 89, 3:10pm



-Today I received the news that:

 - The words you gave me for others are being questioned and slandered...

 +You asked to share in My suffering - here it is.



 Mark 15:16-20 |  The king of ridicule




921

Fri, 13 Jan 89, 3:10pm 



- I am participating in another seminar of Renewal in the Holy Spirit.  Finally, while praying for the rebirth of the gifts of the Spirit, I will ask for the gift of co-suffering and co-love with Christ.


 2 Corinthians 8:7-11 


And just as you abound in everything, in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all zeal, in our love for you, so may you also abound in this grace.  



920

Tue, 10 I 89, 9:10am


- I felt Jesus' pain caused by the people whom He called as His witnesses and apostles.

 The pain of Jesus crucified in their hearts that seek their own glory, using Him.

 The pain of Jesus whose Blood is trampled by those who are focused on themselves.

 The pain of Jesus, whom they made an addition to their own ambitions and vanities in order to satisfy them.

 The pain of Jesus abandoned, betrayed, sold, abused by his own people.



 Gal 6:17


 From now on, let no one cause me any trouble, for I bear scars on my body, the mark of belonging to Jesus.



 - How long will you suffer like this?

+ I am coming soon.

 - How much is my fault?

+ Not much.




919

Sun, 8 I 89, 8:15am



- What will I come to you with, Jesus?

+With your love.

 - Enable me to love more.

+You don't have to be talented, just dedicated.  Capacity depends on Me and devotion depends on you.  I want your gift: the gift of yourself, just as you are.  A total gift.  This is the only gift I want from every human being.  No one can replace anyone else in this gift, although they can help.  The full gift can only come from yourself.

 Give yourself to Me in the simplicity and poverty of your heart.  May your devotion in My Love last and be fulfilled.

 Let there be fullness of mutual gift between you and Me, so that your transubstantiation in Me may be full.  Amen.


 Romans 8:31-35 |  Hymn of gratitude




918

Fri,  6 I 89, 11:40am|  Epiphany



 - Today I gave the first part of the Testimony to my spiritual father.

 Unknowingly on my part, it happened on the day of Epiphany.

 And now the clarity of this fact has dawned on me.

 And a huge, crushing feeling of my unworthiness before the Lord's grace came down.

 How will I have the courage to stand in front of someone who reads this?

 +You have to die for yourself until the end.  Your heart was given to people.

 Accept with love what they will do to it.  Just as I and My Mother accepted.

 Your strength and light will be the touch of My Wounds.  This is My loving embrace in which I hug you to My Heart.  Hide in it and cry your love and longing and pain...



 Col 1:7b-8


 He is the faithful servant of Christ taking our place;  he also showed us your love in the Spirit.


 and: Col 1,9-14


Prayer for knowledge of God and confirmation of life.




917

Wed,  28 XII 88, 11:10pm



- There were various reasons for tears before the Lord: Tears of repentance, shame, longing, gratitude, delight, and also sadness of Jesus.

 And now there are tears of love, tenderness, loving Him and tears of His pain.

 Tears of the heart - not necessarily of the eyes.

 - Sometimes at night I wake up with the desire to love Jesus.  And then tears of love pour out from the heart... and He responds with the pain of His wounds...



 Phil 4:12-13 


I can do all things through Him who strengthens me 


 


916

Mon,   19 X 11 88, 10:15pm



- What will happen when I finish copying the Testimony?

+Do you want to know?

 - No, Jesus.  I want to be devoted to You and ready to give You my blood at any time and in the way You want.

+I bless you...




915

 Sat, 17 XII 88, 10:15am



- Contact with my spiritual father, Fr.  W.R., is the touch of Jesus' Love - it is opening and filling.

 And even if the words said were narrow and colorless - He encompasses the multidimensional Truth about all the colors of the rainbow.  He is and speaks with His presence in the entire soul, in every corner of the mind and in every cell of the body.

 It is Truth, Solace, Tenderness, Beauty...

 - You need to be in love with Jesus for Him to come like this...



 Song 2:8-17 1 Song two 


+There is no need to speak - words distort the truth - you have to be and love.



914

 Wed, 14 XII 88, 10:45am



Vision:

 Forest of crosses.  In each one, Jesus dies in convulsions of pain.

 This is what the world and people's hearts look like.

 Under each one stands the Mother of Sorrows with a pierced heart.



 J 16,16-22 |  ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE SECOND COMING





913

 Mon, 12X11 88, 8am



- How much of what I wrote is Your Truth and how much is my thoughts?

+ Everything in you is Mine, because I am preparing you in various ways to receive My Truth.  Trust in My power within you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment