Saturday, November 25, 2023

 


936
Sat, 25 Feb 89, 6:40am



+You can truly free and save another person only through pain offered for him out of love.
A sea of ​​pain is needed to save this world.
Do you want to contribute your part?
I want to give you more and more the gift of co-suffering and co-love with Me.  I will die of love through your heart and in it, just like then... and everything that caused me pain will affect you more and more.
Accept as I accepted.
I want to accept and fulfill in you to the end, just as I accepted and fulfilled then...
Give Me your soul in the hour of agony, as I gave Mine to the Father.
Let My Love in you be infinitely greater than the pain of the victim.
And don't talk.  Don't reveal it to others, because they won't understand anyway.

2 Corinthians 5:1-10 |  In the face of the last orders



935
Mon,  20 Feb 89, 9:15am



+Do not be sad, My bride.  Let the wounds you carry inside, be a source of love.  Let the sword that is in your heart open it wider and wider, so that the stream of love flows more and more abundantly.
God lives in your heart and wants to flood everything with His Love.
Let the blood of your sacrifice flow - a holy sacrifice, united with My blood sacrifice.
My Father gave you to Me when I was dying on the cross, so that My saving suffering might be prolonged and lasted in you - a child of Crucified Love.
I want to repeat My saving pain and constantly pour out My Resurrectional Love onto the world.
Let me, My child, what can a man do to you when you carry God in your heart?

J 5:15-18



934
Fri,  17 11 89, 10:15am



+You share My earthly fate, My child, and do not be surprised that the world and people take the blood of your life, and that they will do it to the last drop.
There is nothing of yours left on this earth - it is only the place of your sacrifice.  And the people I send and give to you are only recipients, feeding off your hardship and suffering...
Do not complain in your heart and do not rebel, because I gave you My earthly fate, which was a pure sacrifice out of love for My children.

And know that it was unrequited, misunderstood, and rejected love so often.
There was only one person who loved Me and understood Me to the last - My Mother.
You also have a man whom I have given you to be your support and support on your way to Jerusalem.  And although he is not here, his prayers and his watching heart are with you.
This is enough for you, because in this heart I am and there is My great love.


2 Corinthians 4:8-11 | 

Anguish and hope of apostolic life


 We endure suffering everywhere, but we do not give in to doubt;  we live in need, but we do not despair;  we suffer persecution, but we do not feel alone; they throw us to the ground, but we do not perish.  We constantly carry the agony of Jesus in our body so that the life of Jesus may be revealed in our body.  For we are continually being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus may be made manifest in our mortal flesh.



933
Fri,  27 I 89, 9:30am



The world you live in must reject you in order for your devotion to be complete.  Just as it happened to me.
Love them all, forgive to save them.  Accept My earthly fate within yourself and love as I loved.
I bless you, I love you, because in My arms you live and your heart bleeds with My blood.
Only I remain for you - and in Me everything and everyone whose love you will experience in the glory of the Father's house.


J 7,37-44 |  Living water sources



932
Thu,  26 1 89, 8am


+Accept the bitterness of your accusations and denials with peace and love and rejoice in the victory of My Truth and My will.
Don't be discouraged, persevere.  Accept every bitterness of injustice.
Love My children as they are.
Your prophetic mission was confirmed not only by the lips of My priest, but it was also confirmed by the sacrifice of suffering that you offer in it.
What is needed is such confirmation and such standing in truth by everyone towards Me.
Do not be afraid.  I hold you in My bleeding hands and embrace you with My pain.  You are completely immersed in My Love.


J 12,30-32

Jesus answered, “This voice came not for my sake, but for your sake.  Now the judgment of the world is taking place.  Now the ruler of this world will be thrown out.  And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."


J 12:15 

Do not be afraid, Daughter of Zion!  Behold, your King comes sitting on a colt.





931
Wed, 25 Jan 89, 9am



+Let yourself be destroyed for My Name's sake.  Give your name for My Love.
Do you want to leave Me in these children?
- I thought I would like to have nothing to do with these people anymore.
You asked with so much sadness, Jesus.  In your question was what was in your look... then...
+When you choose yourself, someone(,) or something, leaving Me, you cause Me pain, which is My great sadness.  Because I chose you and all the drops of My blood, when they flowed, belonged to you.
I left everything to give it to you.
Why don't you want to do the same for Me?
Remove the bad thoughts that come to you.  Give it back to Me without looking at it.

Look into My eyes - there is the fullness of Love in them, which has given itself to you forever, for all eternity.  Isn't that enough for you?
My child, stay under My cross, stay with My Mother.
Be Her for My children - you see how weak they are.
Don't think about your weakness, it will be a wealth when you give it to Me.
Don't cry, My child, I will teach you love and you will know how to love Me.  I will teach you in pain and in blood we will make a covenant for the eternity of intoxication with Love.
I want you to do for Me what I have done for you.
For it to become complete.  I want to give it to you.  This is what I called you to do.
- Which dagger was plunged into my heart today?
+Not yet the last, but it was driven into My Heart through yours.
Your pain is My saving pain. It will be a great glory and a joy in My house.

 


1 P 2:21.23


For to this you were called; for Christ also suffered for you and left you an example, so that you should follow in his steps.
When He was reviled, He did not revile; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but gave Himself to Him who judges justly.



930
Mon, 23 I 89, 10:30pm



+My Child, stay close to Me.  Listen to the beat of My Heart, because it speaks to you about love and gives you life.
Draw strength from it to persevere until the end and accept everything from My loving hands that I will give you in the cup prepared for you.
Do not be afraid, My Love protects and guides you.
Be open, give the richness of your heart, so that I can fill it constantly, more and more perfectly.
Surrender yourself completely to people, situations - to everything that I create in your life.  Don't initiate anything - adapt to the situation and bring My Love.

Tell Me about everything and show your joys, hardships and sufferings.  I know them because you receive them from Me, but I want to hear the voice of your heart.
I want to hear it constantly.
Recommend things and people to Me.  Ask, show, accept into your heart and bring to Me.  Work hard to protect people and your own soul.
There is no rest even for a moment.  There is a constant and increasingly intensifying fight for every soul, for every My child.
They all need constant mutual support with My Love, which I pour out into the world through these human hearts that are vigilant and devoted to Me.
I have chosen your heart, to serve, so that My Love flows through it.
The salvation of many, many who groan in Satan's captivity depends on your faithfulness.
My child, do not take care of yourself.  You will receive everything when you stop thinking about yourself.  Love and suffer.  This is the gift of your vocation and this is the gift that I want to give you in great abundance.

I am Love and Suffering - accept Me and show My Love to others.  And protect Me, and minimize My suffering in people.
Don't investigate anything, don't be curious, don't get ahead of yourself.
Look, recognize, accept and flood everything and everyone with Love.
Only love - until the end, until you lose your breath.  Just like me.




929
Thu, 19 I 89, 11:30pm



+From now on, every pain you feel[,] is your share in My suffering.
Accept it with love, because it is a sign that unites us in the sacrifice of the cross.
Do not be afraid, I will give you My strength and I will not leave you in your hour.
Be joyful, because many things will come true through your sacrifice.
Love the touch of My Wounds.  I speak them to you and show My Love.
Your testimony will be fulfilled with the sign you have been waiting for.
Everything you want will be fulfilled for My Love and for those you love in Me.
It will fulfill much more than you know...

J 11 |  ON THE LAST WAY TO JERUSALEM


No comments:

Post a Comment